Ludum Dare 29 this week-end! Who's doing it?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by elisee, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elisee Official CraftStudio Team

The 29th edition of the Ludum Dare game jam is happening this week-end! You should totally join, it's a lot of fun. A theme will be announced when the event starts and then you make a game, simple enough!

CraftStudio will be free-to-use for the whole duration of the event and then some. Just start it up and you'll be automatically made Premium!
    [IMG]

See http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/rules/ for more info.

[IMG]
    If you're taking part with a team using CraftStudio, you can do the jam (the competition is solo) which has some more relaxed rules like 72h duration. There's a countdown to the start & end at the top of the page.

Post a reply here if you're taking part and let us know if you're looking for teammates and what you're good at and hopefully teams will emerge!
  2. elisee Official CraftStudio Team

Dan likes this.
  3. darkshadow42 Member

I would love too, though my Masters Thesis deadline will be getting in the way :( I might try and do something little, or do a late entry the weekend after.
    elisee likes this.
  4. ShadowFire3800 Active Member

I'll be doing something. Not sure who my team is yet.
    darkshadow42 and elisee like this.
  5. Pixx New Member

Hi, I'm new here but I am bigmankyleo on a new account and I'm in, however I cannot do this on my own I need a small group for this job so if you are interested PM me in CS or on here, the fourums
  6. Florent Active Member

darkshadow42 and elisee like this.
  7. e0windil New Member

Hey ! I would like to take part in the LD29 since this looks like a rainy weekend :p
    I'm looking for an artist or joining a team
    Certainly making a Unity3D project with an artist friend. Next LD will be on CS

Good luck with your projects !
    elisee likes this.
  8. ShadowFire3800 Active Member

Me, HiTryx, and DarKy have decided to team up!

Here's what we have after Friday:
    [IMG]
    elisee and darkshadow42 like this.
  9. darkshadow42 Member

So how did everyone manage? The theme is so good I definitely will have to spend a weekend on it.
  10. stevebel New Member

elisee likes this.
  11. elisee Official CraftStudio Team

12. ShadowFire3800 Active Member

Me, DarKy, and HiTryx weren't able to finish our game. We were so close we just had to script the final boss, Elisee. Oh well. The only thing that matters now is we had fun from it.
  13. darkshadow42 Member

Are you still planning on finishing it?
  14. ParaPup New Member

Close the darn thread already!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.