MineMatcher [RELEASED!]

Discussion in 'CraftStudio Games' started by Dan, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Dan Member

Hello all! XTender, Micah and I got together last week and decided to put together a quick mini-game as our first (and hopefully not last) effort together. XTender had a wonderful game design idea that coincided with Minecon, a Minecraft themed Match 3 game! This was the result.

Download
    Windows (.NET 4.0 Redistributable if you installed CraftStudio, you do not need this.)
    OS X

[IMG]
    [IMG]

As some of you may already know, Elisée is taking this with him to Minecon as one of he games he will show off! We're really happy he liked it and we hope you guys do to. Let us know what you think. In the next couple days we'll talk about how we want to release it and when. Stay tuned!
    Update: Happy MineCon! I only have access to a Windows machine, so only a Windows version for now.
    Update 2: If you haven't downloaded CraftStudio yet... well, you should. :) But if you want to try this out first, you need to install the .NET redistributable. (Thanks Elisée!)
    Update 3: OSX version now available! (Thanks Elisée :))
    Update 4: We added a survival mode! It removes the time limit, adds an additional block and lets you play for as long as you have hearts! Windows and OSX download links are updated.
  2. XTender Moderator

OMG This game Rocks! :)
    Dan, MiniMatt and micahleevincent like this.
  3. Jaunmakenro Active Member

Great !

I was wondering what was this secret project i heard of on twitter !
    Dan and MiniMatt like this.
  4. elisee Official CraftStudio Team

Amazing job :). I made your post frontpage and shared it pretty much everywhere.
    Holipza, Dan, MiniMatt and 2 others like this.
  5. federan Funder !

OMG This game is freakin awesome!
    micahleevincent and Dan like this.
  6. Mitchell Well-Known Member

this is very cool. is there a download somewhere? I would love to try this out! I wish i could code something like that
  7. Dan Member

Updated with a download link!
    Mitchell likes this.
  8. Reed New Member

Is there a mac version, because i really want Minematcher but all i have is a mac.:(
  9. EmpiricalDepth New Member

crashes Immediatley upon opening. Win7 x64 AMD Phenom II GeForce GTS 250 1gb
  10. micahleevincent Funder !

I had this happen on my Windows 7 at work, as well as 2 other XP computers at work. I'm not really sure what causes it. :[
  11. Dan Member

EmpiricalDepth likes this.
  12. EmpiricalDepth New Member

I have both already, I even went as far as to install 4.5 as i did not know it was out and figured, "why not".. here is what windows gives me in brief detail, hope it helps....

Problem Event Name:APPCRASH
    Application Name:MineMatcher.exe
    Application Version:0.1.22.0
    Application Timestamp:509d30f9
    Fault Module Name:KERNELBASE.dll
    Fault Module Version:6.1.7600.16385
    Fault Module Timestamp:4a5bdbdf
    Exception Code:e0434352
    Exception Offset:0000b727
    OS Version:6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID:1033
    Additional Information 1:0a9e
    Additional Information 2:0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3:0a9e
    Additional Information 4:0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  13. XTender Moderator

Maybe elisee have an Answer for this behavior.
  14. Reed New Member

You should try to make a flash version.
  15. EmpiricalDepth New Member

android app PLEASE! XD
  16. elisee Official CraftStudio Team

17. micahleevincent Funder !

Woot! That fixed my problem. Everyone at the office is now playing the game :D
    elisee likes this.
  18. elisee Official CraftStudio Team

MineMatcher on the CraftStudio booth at Minecon :)

[IMG]
  19. Mitchell Well-Known Member

From what I've gathered, it seems that Craft Studio did fairly well at Minecon. Several new members, lots of exposure, good stuff. Is there a large number of new users other than those that have become active on the forums?
  20. EmpiricalDepth New Member

Thank You - Works Great.. should still get this workin on android.. it's awesome